Who uses TLC?
The Learning Cloud is used by schools in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Switzerland, the Middle East and Australia, with more in the pipeline. We work with public and private schools, teaching clusters, local authorities and governments.
TLC is embraced by educators looking for a way to engage and inspire a new generation of readers, writers and listeners, whilst ensuring their colleagues are supported in the delivery and development of their respective curriculum.
Our offering is currently aligned with the following teaching curriculums:
National Curriculum (NC) in England;
Curriculum for Excellence (CfE) in Scotland;
Literacy and Numeracy Framework (LNF) in Wales;
International Baccalaureate (IB), globally.
If you are interested in TLC for any curriculum framework not listed above, then please do get in touch. We are actively looking for partners in new markets and always keen to explore how we can add value to your learning and teaching frameworks.
What training and support is available?
Customer training and support is core to our offering. All of our customers have access to the following as standard:
• Getting Started Session: A 60 minute online or over-the-phone call with your school’s lead on TLC, plus up to 5 other members of your team. We know how busy your school day can be, and thus we can arrange for this at a time of your choosing. Early mornings, evenings and weekends are not a problem for our dedicated team.
• Online FAQs and Video Tutorials: These can be found within TLC, and these are a great way to get to grips with TLC at time that works for you.
• Telephone and Email Support: Monday to Friday during the UK school term between 08:00 to 18:00 GMT (except on UK bank holidays). You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us on +44 843 557 4451.
We also offer the following two Optional, premium training options, as well as bespoke training on-request:
• Onsite Twilight Training Session: This will last 1.5-2 hours for up to 30 of your staff. This will be delivered by one of our team or by one of our certified Giglets Education Ambassadors.
• Giglets Education Training for Excellence Half-Day and Full Day: CPD events combine the best advice in how to use TLC in a way that has a meaningful impact on learning and teaching.